Looking for a web based file/document manager script/program.

Lance F. Squire lance-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 22 02:25:56 UTC 2011

I'm looking for a Perl/Python or PHP script for a service site to allow
clients to send files to there space, have the files downloaded by the
service to be worked on. Then re-uploaded to the Client space for the
clients to retrieve.

All through the web server/browser.

Of course the Clients can't access each others file spaces.

There may be a need for a client boss account to look at there sub
accounts, but still not others.

Has anyone used something like this?
Have suggestions?

I know I could write something up, but it would take time and there is
the whole reinventing the wheel thing. :)

Lance F. Squire