Talk about talks

Jason Shaw grazer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 13 18:00:47 UTC 2011

I'm absolutely interested in hearing more about Distributed Filesystems.
I've been working with MooseFS (http://www.moosefs.org/) in a testing
environment with the plan being to deploy it live in the next month or so.
I'm not 100% certain that it's the best solution, as our current solution
stores ~2 million small files, but we plan to eventually move larger files
there as well.

I'd love to hear other peoples' experiences with distributed filesystems vs
NFS solutions.

-jason