MythTV Talk.

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 11 13:20:05 UTC 2011

I will be giving a talk on MythTV at the FreeGeek warehouse/office
(http://freegeektoronto.org/about-us/location/ ) this Thursday
starting at 6:30 PM. I would be delighted to see anyone interested in
learning how to set-up a PVR with free software. Since space is
somewhat limited, there is a sign-up process noted below: