google+

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 3 13:42:44 UTC 2011

On 11-07-03 09:28 AM, Colin McGregor wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Rajinder Yadav<devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>  wrote:
>> I'm on google+, is anyone else on?
> Yes, thanks to Fabio Neves (http://gtalug.org/wiki/Fabio_FZero) I got on.
Colin I was able to find out, however there are two Fibio Neves
>> apparent google+ is close for new people ever after this story?
> I gather that the demand for Google+ accounts surprised Google, so
> they have shut down account invites and new registration. This I
> gather however is a temporary situation, until Google figures out how
> to deal with the load, then they will open things up again.
That is my take on the situation too, hopefully this will get around to
dealing with their capacity issue soon, before Facebook launches their
next "Awesome" idea =P

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav | http://DevMentor.org | Do Good! ~ Share Freely