Atari computer(s) available

Digimer linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 3 01:54:45 UTC 2011

On 07/02/2011 05:31 PM, Giles Orr wrote:
> I have available (disposing for a friend) an Atari 1040ST(FM) computer
> with a Atari SM124 B/W ~11" monitor, carrying case for both, and owner's
> manual.  There may also be another 1040 and two more monitors available
> - I haven't got a firm answer on that yet.  These are free.  You'll have
> to pick them up, not sure exactly where, but north Toronto and not far
> off Yonge.  Please email me off list if you're interested.

Lance collects these kinds of machines for a museum he is hoping to
open. His collection is already extensive, so maybe he has these. In
case not though, I wanted to put a by-proxy dibs in for him and I've
cc'ed him on this.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"I feel confined, only free to expand myself within boundaries."