cleaning up home directory?

Scott Allen mlxxxp-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 28 11:56:56 UTC 2011

<http://jens.triq.net/thumbnail-spec/index.html>

> Should I want to clean this up?

I don't know of any dedicated programs or methods to maintain
thumbnails but the Geeqie image viewer includes a tool.
Edit -> Preferences -> Thumbnail maintenance...

>From here you can clean up or clear the shared thumbnail cache. I
suspect a clean up will check if the image file still exists for each
thumbnail and then delete the thumbnail if not.

For Ubuntu, Geeqie is available from the Software Centre.

--
Scott