Interesting announcement

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 26 21:43:43 UTC 2011

This brings up one of my pet peeves...  I can download .iso files for ARM or
MIPS.  Then, what?  I don't have motherboard that I can play with.  Eg. For the
longest time, I want to try Slackware version for ARM processor.  The only ARM
hardware I can buy is "pogoplug" computer which has only USB and RJ45 port.
Pretty much useless as desktop computer.