Free business/tech/programming books

Salman Ahmed fia_wrc_fanatic-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 23 21:00:45 UTC 2011

I have a few books that I need to get rid of because they are taking up space;
they are
available for free to whomever can pick it up from my house (near the Ontario
Science Centre):

- The Hacker Ethic (hard cover)
- Under the Rader (hard cover)
- Just for Fun: The Story of an Accidental Revolutionary
- Embracing Insanity: Open Source Software Development
- Hacking Linux Exposed (1st ed, 2001)
- Real World Linux Security (1st ed, 2001)
- Pure CORBA: A code-intensive Premium Reference
- Advanced CORBA Programming with C++

Feel free to lookup these books in more detail on Amazon.com.

First come, first serve.
After about a week or so, I'll try and donate them to a Toronto Public Library
branch.

Regards,

Salman Ahmed