[OT] Discussing Byron Sonne's case

Digimer linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 28 02:47:41 UTC 2011

On 02/27/2011 09:41 PM, William Muriithi wrote:
> Count me in too.  Also, would you happen to have a tentative date when
> it will take place? May be out of town for two weeks, so I am just
> hoping it will not be at that time
>
> William

Depending on how many more people are interested, I can tentatively say
6pm on the 4th at my office, 25 Adelaide St. East. If the number swells,
then I might need help getting space. Regardless, I will cap it at ~20
members simply to avoid it being too big.

Google Calendar invites have been sent to you guys. Please pass the word
out to other members who may not be following this list who could be
interested.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org