[OT] Discussing Byron Sonne's case

Digimer linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 27 06:43:33 UTC 2011

On 02/27/2011 01:41 AM, William Park wrote:
> Sure, I'm interested.  But, determining who is a member can be tricky.
> Do we show our id card at the door?  Or, do we do "I know him"?

It doesn't have to be so strict, I think. The main thing is that it's
"not open to the public". So don't advertise it on the website or
anything and we should be fine. If they know of it, then they're likely
a member of this ML or a friend. In which case, as I understand it, it's
all good.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org