[OT] Re:Byron Sonne....

ted leslie ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 26 20:27:24 UTC 2011

spending on the summit and spending on canada's legal system
are as related as a piece of chicken and a mars rock.

however the spending for the summit was excessive,
especially given I don't personally think we should have
them (these high profile summit events) in the first place, its just fluff.
If the case will go 24 months and he has to veg in the can for that whole
time, then that is pretty F'd up, as you can get 24 months for a fully served
murder in this country (say as a minor). Strap a transponder on his ankle
and have him return home if its going to take so long.

tl