Byron Sonne....

Digimer linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 26 04:59:26 UTC 2011

On 02/25/2011 11:48 PM, Ansar Mohammed wrote:
> If all the charges are dropped, what options does he have to recover
> from this?
>
> Meaning; is there any process he can go through to hold those
> accountable for this abuse of process?

As I understand it, simply being charged and then later found innocent
is not enough to trigger compensation. Civil rights violations, abuse of
the system and so forth is. It would not surprise me if Byron explores
his options later, but for now, everyone's attention is focused on the
upcoming trial.

Once his name is clear and the truth is out, then other issues can be
considered. It will be entirely up to Byron himself. I can say though
that I sure hope he does and that he wins. He has lost everything and
his family have been forced to dig deep into their life savings. It's
just disgusting what some in our government can do.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
AN!Whitepapers: http://alteeve.com