Hard Drive Recovery

John Myshrall jmyshrall-v+ARZjKqHIj3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 24 00:51:19 UTC 2011

I just had a USB back up drive die recently and was going to invest
$40.00 and try to replace the PCB so I can recover data.  In a nut
shell, neither of my systems will not power on with this drive
installed.  Both have good power supplies. I have also tried a USB to
sata connector without any luck.   Any suggestions?

Why am I trying to recover a back up drive? = long stupid story.  BTW I
have most likely seen all the how to fix your hard drive videos on You
Tube.  Hammers don't work....... really!

I have sent a request for further information from these guys.
http://www.onepcbsolution.com/index.html

Anyone dealt with them?

TIA

John