Can Windows 7 tolerate changes in partition sizes?

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 17 21:31:07 UTC 2011

On 17 February 2011 14:12, E K <ekg_ab-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> [...]
I find it better to set it up as dual boot  or if it has to be
virtualized, I have Windows running on Linux. The main reason I like
setting it up this way is because when Window fails as will often
happen, the user can still get his files without my assistance

I have too resized Window 7 NTFS for Linux installation without a
problem.  As someone said, you need to do backup first in case
something go wrong.

William