For the 3D animators, $10 & $40 deal on messiahStudio5

ted leslie ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 16 19:53:50 UTC 2011

when i installed it gave license issue, i emailed them, they said they
are swamped and don't expect license until Saturday. (i am fine with
that)
I debated value of purchase, i first i thought they probably have V6
right around corner, but googing shows v5 is very recent,
so I think the 40$ gets one a viable recent release software for a
couple of years. i wonder if they were facing financial issues and
this
plan saved their bacon. I also wonder if one could sell the license on
ebay for 100$ a bit later if one doesn't use it much, and make 60$?

tl