For the 3D animators, $10 & $40 deal on messiahStudio5

scott-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org scott-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 16 16:52:41 UTC 2011

Seems the makers of messiahStudio5 decide to try an alternate pricing
model based on reaching a minimum goal of interested parties. This goal
has been reached.

There might be some in the crowd that would like to take a stab at 3D
animating and this deal puts the software in the impulse Buy category.

Normally I'd opt for an Open Source Application like Blender, but I'm
picking up a copy because Linux under Wine is explicitly supported.

At the time of this email the Deal has only a little over 11 hours left.

http://www.projectmessiah.com/x6/shop.html
--
Scott Sullivan