Watson and Jeopardy

Kevin Cozens kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 15 17:27:30 UTC 2011

Jason Carson wrote:
> Anyone catch Jeopardy tonight. It was the two best Jeopardy players (Ken
> Jennings and Brad Rutter) against an IBM Machine called Watson.

I don't watch Jeopardy with any regularity. The website indicates there have
been promos for this over the last month or two. Its the first time I have
heard about it and one of my parents who watches the program every night
didn't think to mention it to me.

Thanks for mentioning this, Jason. I have set up MythTV to record the next
two episodes. I'll do some looking on the net to try and find the first episode.