Arduino...

Jason Shaw grazer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 12 20:53:49 UTC 2011

Speaking of Arduino, hacklab.to is hosting part two of an Intro to Arduino
on Monday, 21 February at their space in Kensington Market.

I attended their Intro to PCB Soldering a few weeks back and it was pretty
awesome, so I'm willing to bet that this class will be a fun time as well.
 All you need to bring is $20 and an Arduino:
http://hacklab.to/archives/tickets-for-arduino-workshop-ii/

I meant to attend part 1 but then forgot about it.

-jason