Nokia to use Window mobile 7

ted leslie ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 11 22:38:35 UTC 2011

i havn't used qt dev in a while, but i find it hard to believe for gui
design anything
even comes close to Expression Blend (4). The segmentation of coder to
designer is insanely cool and clean (xaml),
and the  rapidness of development is also unbelievable.  (and have you
tried sketchflow for presentation of work?)
If you MS MFC with C++, have you ever Expression Blend'ed with c#  (or
maybe managed c++ if its supported, i can't remember).
If you want a true open platform that deploys everywhere with
performance of C  just go with moonlight/silverlight so your
good to hit apple iphone/pad, apple Power, apple intel, windows,
windows mobile, linux, meego, andriod, sun,  .......

tl