libusb programming

bob 295 icanprogram-sKcZck+fQKg at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 10 21:10:00 UTC 2011

I'm trying to educate myself on libusb programming.   So I grabbed some real
life libusb code for a product I'm interested in:  Phidgets
(http://www.phidgets.com).

Now I like puzzles.  Even code puzzles.   The Phidget library is a pretty
typical pthreaded puzzle and my head is beginning to spin.

Has anyone on this list had any experience coding for USB in Linux?  libusb?
If so contact me off list and maybe with some strategic coaching I can gain a
toehold on this learning curve.

Thanks in advance.

bob