$1k ThinkPad Canada Coupon Code | Employee Pricing Event

Ijaaz A. Ullah ijaaz-UwkSZrAjFfdkDLQDXwjzI9BPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 10 15:47:52 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 10:17 AM, dave jackson
<redrocketyamaha-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> -come& get 'em tlugers!
> cheers,
> dj
>

> http://www.thinkpadtoday.com/1000-thinkpad-canada-coupon-code-employee-pricing-event.htm
>
> To cash in on these unbelievable deals just use this ThinkPad L Series Coupon Code, ThinkPad T Series Coupon Code, ThinkPad X201 Coupon Code or this ThinkPad W Series Coupon Code.
>
> <– Take advantage of this ThinkPad Coupon Code. Disclosure: Compensated Affiliate.
>
> This Lenovo Employee Pricing Event expires February 13, 2011.
>
> Use the ThinkPad Canada Coupon Code CAPEMPLOYEEPRICINGEVENT at checkout.

There's been a thread on RedFlagDeals for the last year that outlines
the latest deal on the Lenovo Employee site.  I've purchased almost 10
laptops over the last year using the employee site
(http://shoplenovo.i2.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/ibmeppfriendca/StdAffinityPortal/en_CA/Lenovo:EnterStdAffinity?affinity=ibmeppfriendca&passcode=FNDEPP)