[TLUG] Wireless Router

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 9 16:52:22 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 11:48:40AM -0500, James Knott wrote:
> Lennart Sorensen wrote:
>> I love my Dlink DIR-825.  Runs way cooler than any linksys I have ever
>> used, and has very nice hardware in it.
>>

> It also supports IPv6 and runs GPL code (Linux?).

It's Linux (the rev B that is) and openwrt (and others) support it.

Dual band, 680Mhz MIPS 24k CPU, 64MB ram, 8MB flash, USB 2.0 as far as
I recall.

I don't remember if it does IPv6, but I think it actually might.
The latest firmware mentions fixing 6in4 tunnel support, so I guess
it should.

--
Len Sorensen