Question about gnumeric navigation

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 28 06:39:38 UTC 2011

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 02:52:48PM +0000, john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org wrote

> I think this happens when the cursor is over the tabs bar. Similarly,
> scrolling the wheel will scroll through the tabs (if the cursor is
> over the tabs). I've never had this happen to me when the cursor
> was not over the tabs.

  I've narrowed it down to the first keystroke after hitting the small
black triangles at the bottom, which normally go to next tab (right hand
side) or previous tab (left hand side).  If I want to go to the top of
the spreadsheet, I hit {END}{UPARROW}.  The {END} key immediately sends
me to the last tab.  If I click somewhere in the spreadsheet, that
doesn't happen.