Semi-OT: Go Daddy and SOPA

Alex Gabriel alexgabriel-Nmj6Sl6vboSovDFt+AQlJdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 23 03:04:26 UTC 2011

Actually, I think, if you've got more than the .ORG extension, you should have a look at ICANN's accredited registrar list. The advantage of the list is that the appropriate extension handled by the registrar is listed, as is their country of origin.

Personally, I'd only be concerned if this was adopted in Canada, as my domain is registered in Canada by a Canadian registrar.

For those so inclined, here is the list:

http://www.icann.org/en/registrars/accredited-list.html