Help analyze this, how can she be hacked

Neil Watson tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 21 14:40:37 UTC 2011

Yes, Joe Jobbing is the most likely explanation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_jobbing

Every so often my mail server gets a return of emails I did not send
which must have originated from a Joe Jobber.  There is little one can
do to prevent this.

If you look the headers you can usually see how they are forged.

There is one concern though and that is if these emails are being sent
to your friend's contacts how did the spammer acquire them?

--
Neil Watson
Linux/UNIX Consultant