Asus Service Center?

Thomas Milne thomas.bruce.milne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 12 21:37:56 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Lennart Sorensen
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 03:32:02PM -0500, Thomas Milne wrote:
>> Is there nowhere to take Asus netbooks for service in Toronto? On
>> their site it doesn't even have one in Canada...
>
> Asus notebook service is at highway 7 and woodbine.
>
> You have to call to get an RMA number first though.  Service is very
> fast in my experience.
>
> There is also a place downtown that at least used to be an option as well.

I called back and this time confirmed that they do have a service
depot on Cochrane in Markham.

I can't believe the idiots they hire for these jobs. The first guy I
got was completely inaudible, had no idea what 'Ontario' was, and
insisted that there was no closer center than North Bay. Even the
second person, once they confirmed the Markham depot, just got annoyed
when I had the temerity to ask what their business hours might be.

--
Thomas Milne