PC Routers

Ansar Mohammed ansarm-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 9 04:06:21 UTC 2011

This conversatoin keeps coming up and I keep giving the same response.. :)

I would suggest a Wyse VX0 terminal, or any of these:
http://www.parkytowers.me.uk/thin/
You can get them for ~$30 on Ebay, they have 1Ghz VIA x86 processors and
USB 2.0.
They run Linux quite well, are low on power and with a IDE based flash
drive, possibilities are quite endless.