Encryption, paranoia and virtual machines

R. Russell Reiter rreiter91-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 5 11:48:08 UTC 2011

This is interesting, what phone are you using?

Do you think its some sort of best guess factor of the phone browser? Ie. you surf to tlug.ss.org enough that the phone guesses that is where you want to go.

I can't use the link from my phone, in fact it doesn't highlight it as a link. Although checking gmail from the web does show it as a clickable link, however it does not resolve to anything.
The 404 not found page is what shows up.

--
R. Russell Reiter