Linus on Gnome 3.2

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 5 01:27:15 UTC 2011

| From: Bob Jonkman <bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>

| On 11-12-02 05:14 PM, Michael Hill wrote:
| > On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 4:54 PM, D. Hugh Redelmeier<hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org>  wrote:
| >
| > > Annoyance: clicking on the xterm icon doesn't give you a new xterm, it
| > > gives you an old one.  You have to right click on the xterm icon and
| > > chose "new window".
| > Ctrl-Click should open a new window.
|
| Or if you have a wheelie mouse, use the wheel to click.

I tried that.  Got a new xterm in a new desktop.  Odd.  Why would I
want that?  It seems to be intentional:
  <http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/CheatSheet>

While I have your attention:  do you know the order of windows in the
matrix of scale models in the "overview"?  The overview is apparently
undocumented.