For any data recovery experts out there...

Digimer linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 31 03:17:30 UTC 2011

On 08/30/2011 11:14 PM, Lance F. Squire wrote:
> Ted wrote:
>> exact same thing happened to me! i downloaded a free ware program that
>> scans disk for files, i think it was one of those undelete programs,
>> i got back 80%+.
>>

> Thanks,
>
> I'll have to try that.
>
> Lance

Before you do, mount it under linux (or at least until it's seen by
fdisk) and then 'dd' the data to a file on your machine. This way, if
the shareware cacks out, you can try again.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially,
a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab
through the sky with fire and math?"