Old PC's

Howard Gibson hgibson-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 28 23:48:14 UTC 2011

On Thu, 12 May 2011 12:01:04 -0400
Sammy Lao <sammy.lao-OvU2V46eqDdvgyatUqoQW0B+6BGkLq7r at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> You can give it to us.
>
> We are a non-profit that refurb computers with Ubuntu.
>
> Most of the people serviced comes from a low income background. We teach them how to build a computer and how to use Linux for elementary computing needs.
>
> Many of the people at Free Geek are in TLUG.
>
> www.freegeektoronto.org

Sammy,

   I am clearing out old emails here.

   I just clicked on your site with Firefox.  Your site is being classified by Web Of Trust, as unstrustworthy.  The note attached to the rating says you are a hacked domain.

   Your site looks interesting and worthwhile, and I have a perfectly functional PIII lying around.  You should chat with the WOT folks.

--
Howard Gibson
hgibson-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
howardg-PadmjKOQAFn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org