[u-u]Re: Grant Officer

Anthony de Boer adb-SACILpcuo74 at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 22 16:44:46 UTC 2011

Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 03:33:40PM -0400, Colin McGregor wrote:
> > Sounds like a good idea. Grant is more an old school Unix guy than a
> > Linux guy ... so, does anyone have say an old Sun Microsystems machine
> > that could be used as a hospital decoration :-) .
>
> I have some Sun 3s, but they might cause back injuries to move very
> far. :)  Not sure they even qualify as decorative.

Y'know, eventually Grant is going to be recovering sufficiently to be
catching up on his inbox and finding some amusement in the collection of
ancient hardware folk are willing to unload to brighten up his room.
I've got a DEC StorageWorks and an MAI 210, just to add to the pile.
Good luck getting it all past the nurses.

I trust those closest to him will figure out what'd actually be
appropriate and useful, and know they can look to the rest of us for
any help needed.

Hi, Grant!  Get Well Soon!

--
Anthony de Boer