NAS for sale

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 16 13:14:50 UTC 2011

I have a Synology DS110j one drive NAS / appliance for sale.  It's
about a year old, but has seen very little use: I was unable to set up
permissions the way I wanted them and eventually stuffed it into
storage.  It currently sells for $150 at Canada Computers, I'm asking
$80 (price becomes negotiable after a few days).

Notable features:
- SMB
- NFS
- 1000 Mbps network

I've lost track of the manual ... if there was one to start with.  If
I find it, I'll pass it on to the purchaser.

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/
gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org