Recommendations for Android wifi tablet?

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 11 08:39:19 UTC 2011

  What I'm looking for...
* unlocked Android (so I don't have to root it)
* real USB and SD ports (not the "micro" versions)
* decent camera
* I'm willing to get a wifi-only version.  If I need full internet, I'll
  get a WInd Mobile data stick.  I have a candy-bar cellphone already.
  1999 called, but they're not getting it back <G>.
* Motorola Xoom looks best so far, but I don't know them all

  Anything else to look for?