Last typewriter factory in the world shuts its doors

Mike el.fontanero-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 28 14:40:11 UTC 2011

I've been using DocBook XML v5 and customizations to the default
DocBook XSL stylesheets. We produce PDF and HTML from the same
sources, using GNU make.

For cutting and pasting from PDF, try this: pdf2svg. I routinely snarf
full-quality vector graphics from PDFs and merrily edit them in
Inkscape. And then, of course, include the SVG in my DocBook
publications. Raster's for old web browsers...

Cheers,
Mike