Stress testing your machine -- what program?

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 18 23:46:46 UTC 2011

When there is nothing going on, hdparm, dd, kernel compile, etc., gives
expected numbers.  When things are going on, however, my machine
crawls/freezes/stutters in a way that is not linear in terms of system
load.  I looked at swap, and it's not even using swap.

I found StressLinux from <distrowatch.com>... downloading...
--
William

William