USB3 sustained transfer rate

aaron d instantkamera-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 18 17:30:59 UTC 2011

I have about the same performance on my WD passport and my hand-built PC.
It's nowhere near advertised speed (even WITH overhead), but I can't
complain compared to USB2, so I have never had any reason to tweak. USB has
never been the most stable in terms of transfer rate anyway. Sorry, this is
not so much helpful as it is confirming your experience.

-aaron