Fedora Core

aaron d instantkamera-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 18 00:54:44 UTC 2011

Even though I don't use fedora _anything_, I'm going to say no. #1 reason is
that many packages can conflict with others. This would lead to circular
dependency issues. Is it really that tough to install software on-demand?
Last I checked the distro is already pretty bloated as it is.

Aaron
On Apr 17, 2011 7:49 PM, "Howard Gibson" <hgibson-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I have just installed Fedora Core_14 on a new laptop.
>
> Is there any way top launch the package manager, and tell Yum to install
everything? I am tired of clicking on each and every package that I want. I
have a 500GB drive on this thing. I don't care about space, yet. :)