Android Phones - help with usb_modeswitch

Russell reiter rreiter91-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 17 18:22:37 UTC 2011

I guess stuff gets related to being "legacy" pretty quickly these
days, but still my phone can drop into GSM 2G.

2G Network 	GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network 	HSDPA 900 / 2100

When I plug my phone in, I have to mount the sim card directly from
the phone. This after it senses it has been connected by usb to a
computer.

It then mounts the sim card and places an icon on the desktop. Seems
to be a TR glitch in the parser as it labels the device with some
broken html code.

Kind of a pain in the terminal, but I like the phone.