Jobs at Google (Re: Hello from Google)

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 16 22:02:22 UTC 2011

On 11-04-11 07:39 PM, William Park wrote:
> Hi all,
> Here are Google jobs that someone contacted me for.

as a software developer who wants to be 'on-call' duty? there are way
too many great ops out there!

sounds more like a sys-admin job than a System/Applications Engineer to
me. i love the wear many hats and how they throw a laundry list of roles
at you hoping to stroke the ego of a few. no serious developer would
want to wear that many hats and be on call unless he was a co-founder of
his own company!

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav | http://DevMentor.org | Do Good! ~ Share Freely