OT: Job opportunities

Fabio FZero fabio.fzero-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 8 14:59:40 UTC 2011

I have two tips for everybody here:

1. Make a LinkedIn profile -- now. I got my last three jobs through
LinkedIn (both in Brazil and Canada).

2. There's a job search engine called SimplyHired that generates a
nifty RSS feed. It's an amazing way to search for jobs without really
making an effort; the positions just appear automagically on Google
Reader everyday. http://www.simplyhired.ca

And, yes, there's a HUGE offer of jobs right now, both for developers
(any language, seriously) and Linux sysadmins.

BTW we're hiring at theScore. Right now we're looking for:

- Ruby/Rails programmers (note: we *can* afford to be picky right now;
you'd better have some cool code samples/portfolio).
- Technical QA analyst for the multi-platform mobile app. You must be
into sports to apply for this one. It's a lot of work, but you'll get
to play with every gadget imaginable, including a few prototypes.

If you think you're a good fit for one of the positions, email me at
fabio.fzero+thescorejobs-Re5JQEeQqe9fmgfxC/sS/w at public.gmane.org

- Fabio