OT: Job opportunities

Jason Shaw grazer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 6 20:58:39 UTC 2011

Hey LUGers!

I know that finding cool jobs isn't the easiest gauntlet to run, so I wanted
to give everyone a heads up on some positions open at FreshBooks.  I just
started here a few weeks back as a Linux SysAdmin and it's an amazing
company to work for, so if you have skills in Web Development, DB
Development/planning/etc, SAS or any other sorts of IT skills (or non-tech
skills), check out the positions we are currently hiring for:

http://www.freshbooks.com/careers/

Also, feel free to contact me offlist with questions, and if you do apply,
drop my name as the referrer and let me know you applied!
-jason shaw