Post not going through

Chris Calloway cbc-gpQNmkgQrW4 at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 6 15:31:58 UTC 2011

On 4/6/2011 10:50 AM, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> This post seems to have made it through.

Yes, and that's extremely strange, considering that I did not even send
that last email to tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org (look at the headers). I sent it to
tlug-approval-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org and TLUG-rules-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org, where questions about the
list are directed. I would not have worded the question the same if I
thought it was going to the TLUG list proper. It also posted with a
reply-to TLUG, which I did not set.

Someone might want to check and see what's going on with majordomo-jmbJ75VLJBo at public.gmane.org

> Make sure you are sending to the right address (tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org) and of
> course that you are sending from the address that is subscribed (I have
> made that mistake before).

Yep.

If this post goes through, I'll try posting about PyCamp again. Sorry
for the OT diversion.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530