Post not going through

Wed Apr 6 15:22:03 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 10:02:29AM -0400, Chris Calloway wrote:

>The GTALUG list is the main communication mechanism amongst people
>interested in open source in the Toronto area. I would very much list
>to see my post appear on the list. Are my posts being moderated and
>my post concerning PyCamp considered unworthy? Is there something
>else I need to do to post to the TLUG list of which I may be unaware.

I certainly don't think a PyCamp post would be unworthy - it is my
primary development language and thus of significant interest.  I think
that the list software sometimes chokes or barfs on some posts - no idea
why.  The list, unless I am very much mistaken, is maintained and
managed voluntarily, and so accidents or errors may not get corrected as
quickly as they might if we paid for the list maintenance.  I am glad to
get what we get - this list is excellent - but if I don't see a post
I'll resend it.
--

yours,

William