Psst ... Red Hat is hiring

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 30 20:16:28 UTC 2010

Hi all.

I was recently contacted by a good friend who now has been working at Red
Hat for some time. He tells me that the place is now aggressively looking
for some new people.

He's asked me to recommend some people directly to him, such requests will
avoid a gatekeeper or two.

If you know me, I know you and  you're interested in working for Red Hat,
have a look at the available positions and let me know your interest. If
you're not comfortable with that or you don't know me, apply online anyway.

Many Red Hat jobs will allow you to work from out of the Toronto office, but
some senior positions may require relocation to North Carolina.

(NB: I am not making any referral money from this, just helping out an old
friend in North Carolina)

- Evan