Shutdown of Xmarks

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 28 17:01:04 UTC 2010

On 09/28/2010 12:55 PM, Christopher Browne wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Rafael Carneiro
> <rafael.carneiro-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>  wrote:
>> Can I use it for cross-browser synchronization?
>
> For that, I've tended to use http://delicious.com.

After having been through the Magnolia.com debacle where they lost the
bookmarks and meta-data of many people, I would never trust such data
with only one service, not even delicious.com which appears to be
stable. This is why I use diigo.com which, in addition to saving on
Diigo, automatically saves to delicious.com and simpy.com. It also
enables me to tweet pages that I save.
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay