Netflix Expands to Canada - Don't Miss Out

Thomas Milne tbrucemilne-TcoXwbchSccMMYnvST3LeUB+6BGkLq7r at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 25 17:34:08 UTC 2010

You could never play a single game and the PS3 would be totally worth
it. Blu Ray player, streaming media player (from the web and from any
media centers you might have), web browser, photo gallery, video chat
(PSN is free), and who knows what else Sony has planned for the
future. My wife _hates_ video games, and she loves the PS3.

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Jason Shaw <grazer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Yeah, we've debated going for a gaming console, probably PS3 since it's also
> a blu-ray player, but we don't game at at all so it seems like a bit of a
> waste.
> If you sign up, let us know if it works on the Wii and/or 360 as I'm not
> sure if Netflix Canada will work natively or if there's an update for it or
> what.
> -jason
>
> On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Rajinder Yadav <devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> On 10-09-24 10:16 PM, Jason Shaw wrote:
>>>
>>> We just signed up for it and so far it's been great. We've watched a
>>> movie and some TV episodes on one of our laptops (windows 7) and I'm
>>> pleased.  We're looking at picking up either a Roku or a Western Digital
>>> Live TV to make streaming and controlling it much easier.
>>>
>>> -jason
>>
>> hi Jason, that's great to hear! i am thinking up signing up soon. i've got
>> a wii and xbox360 so either will make a good media center to watch streaming
>> video from netflix enjoyable.
>>
>> --
>> Kind Regards,
>> Rajinder Yadav