Netflix Expands to Canada - Don't Miss Out

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 25 03:06:29 UTC 2010

i got all excited to , went to site, put in movies and series want/have seen,
lost, spratacus, lie to me, house, startrek, BSG, rome, .. .....  zip!
seems most recent stuff is 5 years old. I hope they put some content on it,as for 7-8$, its 7-8$ lost.
Maybe they just havn't populated web site yet. I just got the impression it was pure scam.

tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>