NCIX grand opening sale

Jose jtc-vS8X3Ji+8Wg6e3DpGhMbh2oLBQzVVOGK at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 24 13:17:54 UTC 2010

On 9/23/2010 10:31 PM, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 09:39:13PM -0400, Michael Lauzon wrote:
>> The worst thing about this is, I asked them when they were going to
>> open a Toronto store, and they said never, and now they did, I didn't
>> know, so I couldn't apply for a job, who knows, maybe I could've
>> finally got a full- or part-time job here in Ontario, and not just a
>> seasonal job like I usually get.
>
> Well this is the second store in 2 months.  Maybe they are planing to
> do more.

Their market is consolidated on statitics, all of the people I know who
ever bought some stuff,  longer big or small when NCIX was not here yet,
live in the suburbs or not close to the downtown area and have no desire
to go to downtown and shop of the spadina area shops.

I personally do not shop at the spadina area because the few bucks I
would save with them most likely would get spent on parking/gas plus the
hassle to deal with traffic, the people I know who have been customers
of NCIX are okay with coming to these locations, no only because of
their own location, but because their B.C. shops now also apply the same
taxes that Ontario does, so shopping online with them is not optimal
anymore and their free shipping does not make much sense if they can get
it now here.

just my 2 cents