NCIX grand opening sale

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 24 01:30:26 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 03:00:38PM -0400,  wrote:
> So tomorrow (Saturday the 27th), NCIX is having a grand opening sale.
> Might be worth checking out.
>
> I am sure most people that build their computers from parts have heard of
> them.  For everyone else they are a very very large computer parts
> supplier from vancouver (where they have a relail store, in addition to
> warehouses full of parts).
>
> They are opening an Ontario store in Markham at woodbine and highway 7
> (so conviniently 5 minutes from my house).  I guess now that BC and
> Ontario have HST, there is no longer a benefit in not having to charge
> PST to out of province purchasers, and they might as well have a local
> store for all their Ontario customers.
>
> Info here: http://source.ncix.com/eblast/eblast-in-store-firstmarkham/index.html
>
> They already have a warehouse in Markham, which happens to have a showroom
> where people can see some items, but this is an actual store to go along
> with the four stores in BC.
>
> I guess Canada Computers will get some competition now.

And NCIX is at it again.  They are opening another store at Midland
and Finch (Scarborough?) this Saturday.  Looks like similar deals as
the first store.  I imagine it will have a similarly insane number of
customers in line.  Some of the deals will be on the website too and
at the Markham store as well, so perhaps that will be less insane.
They will probably have more detailed deals listed sometime tomorrow.

--
Len Sorensen